wild boar Tajikistan
Tajikistan wild boar 1200€ per hunter
Female and small 150€
Males less than 14 cm 220€
Males over 14 cm 720€
Duration : 5 hunting days
- Invitation letter
- Hunting permit,
- State fee,
- Veterinary certificate
- Transportation to/from hunting region
- Meeting up and drop off at the airport
- Accommodation and food in the camp during the whole tour
- Service of professional guide
- All serving staff including one interpreter per group/camp
- Trophy care and packing.
- Airline ticket
- Alcohol, items of a personal nature
- Hotel and meals before and after the hunt
- Excess luggage payment charged by airlines
- Sightseeing program
- The cost of any extra hunting days
- Non hunter fee
- The cost of additional trophies
- Trophy shipment
About the hunt Wild Boar Tayikistan
About this hunt :
Wild boar hunting in Tajikistan is one of the most exciting hunts for many hunters. It is 100% guaranteed and we promise you good trophies.
Hunting takes place in the mountains at an altitude of 1400-2500m. The distance from Dushanbe: 200-280 km.
The season is from June to September 15 (waiting),
from September to October 30 (walnuts), from November 15 to March 30 (classic hooks with buts and beaters).
2 to 6 hunters
There is one basic access city served by western airlines- Dushanbe (Capital of Tajikistan).
The preferable choice is traveling to Dushanbe, from Istanbul (Turkey).
There is no problem with transit of hunting rifles via Turkey. We meet you at any airport of your arrival and assist through the customs. From Dushanbe 200-280 km driving by car directly to the hunting camp.
The weather is generally quite good during hunting season. Roughly the weather is
- in summer from day 20 ° C to 30 ° C, during the night 10 ° C
- in October 0 ° C to 10 ° C, overnight 0 ° C
- in November – January day 0 ° C to 5 ° C, overnight -5 ° C to 0 ° C
Camp & Accommodations:
The hunting camps are simple houses, guide houses or hotels.
Stalking, wait, beaten.
Terms of Payment
- Deposit: 50% based on trip price
- Deposit deadline: 5 days after booking
- Final payment: Onsite
- Please refer to the outfitter
Price DOES NOT include
- Gun permits
- Wounded animals to be paid in full
If the hunt is finished prematurely and the hunter wants to return without his group, the client has to pay the transport costs. Any Animal hunt by a hunter is considered a trophy, in case of a miss, it is hunted until it has another shot, in case there is no other possibility, health problems or lack of time, the trophy is considered shot.
The company does not return money if the hunter on the trip has health problems, the company is not responsible for force majeure problems.Wounded and not found animal is considered dead.