Roe Deer in Ukraine
Price: 2300€ per hunter ;
Each next roe deer at 300€
non-hunter person € 30 per day
Hunting day 100€
Roe deer without limit of points 350€
Duration : 4 hunting days
- Invitation letter
- Firearm permit,
- Hunting permit,
- State fee,
- Veterinary certificate
- Transportation to/from hunting region
- Meeting up and drop off at the airport
- Accommodation and food in the camp during the whole tour
- Service of professional guide
- All serving staff including one interpreter per group/camp
- Trophy care and packing.
- Airline ticket
- Russian Visa
- Alcohol, items of a personal nature
- Hotel and meals before and after the hunt
- Excess luggage payment charged by airlines
- Sightseeing program
- The cost of any extra hunting days
- Non hunter fee
- The cost of additional trophies
- Trophy shipment
About the hunt Roe Deer in Ukraine
Hunting season:. May , August
Group size: up to 6 hunters
The best time to travel according to Ukraine’s climate are the hottest months from May to September.
maximum temperatures 24 °
Camp & Accommodations:
Double rooms -60 € per hunter, includes 1 night, breakfast.
Bungalow (up to 6 people) € 400 per group, includes 1 night in a bungalow, breakfasts.
Meals in restaurants average price € 20 per meal
Companion without hunting € 30 per day
Hunting Method: Walking
Flight to Kiev or Lviv, from there by car to the camp.
Terms of Payment
- Deposit: 50% based on trip price
- Deposit deadline: 5 days after booking
- Final payment: Onsite
- Please refer to the outfitter
Price DOES NOT include
- Gun permits
- Wounded animals to be paid in full
If the hunt is finished prematurely and the hunter wants to return without his group, the client has to pay the transport costs.
Any size of TUR trophy counted as a trophy and should be paid by the hunter
in the event of a shooting failure, they are hunted until they have an- other shooting opportunity, in case there is no other possibility, health problems, or lack of time, the trophy is considered dejected.
The company does not return money if the hunter on the trip has health problems.
The company is not responsible for force majeure problems. The wounded and missing animal is considered dead.
Hunting in Ukraine can be an unforgettable adventure. Ukraine has a spectacular nature. It is because the country is located in three different physical and geographical areas.
On the forests and plains we can found roe deers. Known as a clever and alert animal, it is a real challenge to stalk it. Hunting Roe Deer is popular in Ukraine and it is common to meet and harvest great trophies. Due to his ingeniousness, the Roe Deer is a very interesting animal to hunt.