Okhotsk Snow Sheep
- Invitation letter
- Firearm permit,
- Hunting permit,
- State fee,
- Veterinary certificate
- Transportation to/from hunting region
- Meeting up and drop off at the airport
- Accommodation and food in the camp during the whole tour
- Service of professional guide
- All serving staff including one interpreter per group/camp
- Trophy care and packing.
- Airline ticket
- Russian Visa
- Alcohol, items of a personal nature
- Hotel and meals before and after the hunt
- Excess luggage payment charged by airlines
- Sightseeing program
- The cost of any extra hunting days
- Non hunter fee
- The cost of additional trophies
- Trophy shipment
About the hunt Kolyma Snow Sheep
Hunting season: August to November,(Abril-May possible)
Group size: 2 to 4 hunters
Climate: European, hot, cold snow since December
Camp & Accommodations: Hunting camp, fly camp, hotel.
Hunting Method: We move by horse and walk.
Terms of Payment
- Deposit: 50% based on trip price
- Deposit deadline: 5 days after booking
- Final payment: Onsite
- Please refer to the outfitter
Price DOES NOT include
- Gun permits
- Wounded animals to be paid in full
If the hunt is finished prematurely and the hunter wants to return without his group, the client has to pay the transport costs.
Any size of TUR trophy counted as a trophy and should be paid by the hunter
in the event of a shooting failure, they are hunted until they have an- other shooting opportunity, in case there is no other possibility, health problems, or lack of time, the trophy is considered dejected.
The company does not return money if the hunter on the trip has health problems.
The company is not responsible for force majeure problems. The wounded and missing animal is considered dead.
Okhotsk Snow Sheep
Scientific Name: Ovis nivicola alleni.
Most of this subspecies is found in the Khabarovsk region of Siberia.
However, within the Magadan region, the border is the southern route of the Trans-Siberian Highway, from the city of Magadan until it crosses the border of Yakutia. The area for Okhotsk Snow Sheep in Magadan is relatively small.