Koryak Snow Sheep
Price: from 13900€
Brown Bear – € 7,000
Wolverine – € 1900
Rock Capercaillie – € 900
Duration: 8 hunting days
- Attention in the airports of Moscow, Petropavlovsk Kamchatsk.
- Accommodation and meals during the hunt, cook.
- Hunting registration for foreign hunters;
- Hunting days 1×1; English interpreter
- All land transport in the hunting area;
- Hunting licenses;
- Veterinary certificate;
- Visa support;
- Reservations and airline tickets.
- Hotels and meals before after and after hunting days Tour and cultural services (optional) Cost of additional trophies;
- Airline tickets and hotels for companion of printed if necessary.
- Weapons permit € 400 (includes Transfer of weapons in the Moscow round trip)
- Air tickets from Moscow (approximate).
- Economy 600 – € 900. Economy plus € 900 -1100. Bisnes – Premium € 1400 – € 2000.
- Russian visa: Normal – € 150. Urgent – € 220.
- GLOBAL RESCUE travel insurance € 80 – € 150. Excess luggage.
- First preparation and sent to Moscow – € 600 for each animal breast or skull, for whole animals € 800.
- Shipment of trophies from Moscow.
About the hunt Kolyma Snow Sheep
Hunting season: From August 20 to October 15, walking.
From April 20 to May 15 with snowmobiles.
Group includes: 2 to 4 hunters
Climate: August day. +18 C; night +5 C September day. +10 C; night -5 C October day. 0 C; night -15 C November day. -10 C; night -15 C
Camp and accommodation: Wooden houses with all amenities (WIFI, bathroom, shower, kitchen).
Hunting method: walking, snowmobiling
Flights: international flights from Europe (via Moscow) to Petropavlovsk.
Terms of Payment
- Deposit: 50% based on trip price
- Deposit deadline: 5 days after booking
- Final payment: Onsite
- Please refer to the outfitter
Price DOES NOT include
- Gun permits
- Wounded animals to be paid in full
If the hunt is finished prematurely and the hunter wants to return without his group, the client has to pay the transport costs.
Any size of TUR trophy counted as a trophy and should be paid by the hunter
in the event of a shooting failure, they are hunted until they have an- other shooting opportunity, in case there is no other possibility, health problems, or lack of time, the trophy is considered dejected.
The company does not return money if the hunter on the trip has health problems.
The company is not responsible for force majeure problems. The wounded and missing animal is considered dead.
It is located in the Koryak Mountains to the south to the 60th parallel.
It is the smallest of the snow sheep in eastern Siberia.