Kamchatka Brown Bear
Price:From August 20 to November 15.
€ 10,000 with a bear trophy More than 240 cm.
€ 9,500 with a bear trophy over 240 cm. , for the group of 4 hunters.
From April 20 to May 25.
€ 10,900 with a bear trophy over 240 cm.
For the guaranteed trophy more than 301 cm. – check the price.
Additional Trophies :
Wolverine – € 1900
Rock Capercaillie – € 900
Hunting Days: 8 days
- Invitation letter
- Firearm permit,
- Hunting permit,
- State fee,
- Veterinary certificate
- Transportation to/from hunting region
- Meeting up and drop off at the airport
- Accommodation and food in the camp during the whole tour
- Service of professional guide
- All serving staff including one interpreter per group/camp
- Trophy care and packing.
- Airline ticket
- Russian Visa
- Alcohol, items of a personal nature
- Hotel and meals before and after the hunt
- Excess luggage payment charged by airlines
- Sightseeing program
- The cost of any extra hunting days
- Non hunter fee
- The cost of additional trophies
- Trophy shipment
About the hunt Mid Caucasian Tur
Hunting season: From August 20 to October 15, walking.
From April 20 to May 15 with snowmobiles.
Group size:2 to 4 hunters
Climate: August day. +18 C; night +5 C September day. +10 C; night -5 C
October day. 0 C; night -15 C November day. -10 C; night -15 C
Camp & Accommodations:
Wooden houses with all amenities (WIFI, bathroom, shower, kitchen).
- There is a possibility of rafting on the Icha river, when the bears come to eat salmon, the small boats with the motors are used. Accommodation in wooden houses by the river or tents if necessary. During this trip you can fish 6 types of salmon and trout. It is also possible to meet the natives of the area – Evenos, their natural habitat, traditions and foods.
- Walking the bears, in the fields of fruits of the forest or nuts, or in the prepared feeding places. Accommodation in wooden houses.
- From April 20 to May 15. Hunting with snowmobiles, accommodation in wooden houses.
The Brown Bear Hunt Route.
Day 1 – arrival in Moscow, where we are greeted by a person who helps us with weapons, that person will be there and back.
Day 2 – arrival in Petropavlovsk – Kamchatskiy around 11 in the morning, where the guides and organizers welcome us,
We drive 4 hours to the base camp, which is the country house.
Day 3 – 9 – hunting days. In each camp 2-4 hunters are accommodated, in each camp there is a cook.
Day 10 the return.
Terms of Payment
- Deposit: 50% based on trip price
- Deposit deadline: 5 days after booking
- Final payment: Onsite
- Please refer to the outfitter
Price DOES NOT include
- Gun permits
- Wounded animals to be paid in full
If the hunt is finished prematurely and the hunter wants to return without his group, the client has to pay the transport costs.
Any size of TUR trophy counted as a trophy and should be paid by the hunter
in the event of a shooting failure, they are hunted until they have an- other shooting opportunity, in case there is no other possibility, health problems, or lack of time, the trophy is considered dejected.
The company does not return money if the hunter on the trip has health problems.
The company is not responsible for force majeure problems. The wounded and missing animal is considered dead.
<p>The Kamchatka Peninsula is a true bear’s paradise. Perhaps, nowhere on the planet there are not so many brown bears, in Kamchatka its population is more than 11 thousand.</p>
<p>A bear is truly a worthy opponent for a man, professional hunter. This is one of the largest representatives of brown bears in the world: there are specimens weighing up to 700-800 kg.</p>
<p>The Kamchatka brown bear hunt is open twice a year, in spring and autumn. Snowmobile spring hunting season runs from April 25 to May 15.</p>
<p>In autumn it is from August 20 to November 15.</p>