Altai Argali in Mongolia
Additional trophies: Hangai Argali
Duration: 12 days
- Invitation letter
- Firearm permit,
- Hunting permit,
- State fee,
- Veterinary certificate
- Transportation to/from hunting region
- Meeting up and drop off at the airport
- Accommodation and food in the camp during the whole tour
- Service of professional guide
- All serving staff including one interpreter per group/camp
- Trophy care and packing.
- Airline ticket
- Russian Visa
- Alcohol, items of a personal nature
- Hotel and meals before and after the hunt
- Excess luggage payment charged by airlines
- Sightseeing program
- The cost of any extra hunting days
- Non hunter fee
- The cost of additional trophies
- Trophy shipment
About the hunt Altai Argali in Mongolia
Hunting season:from July 1 to October 15.
Group size: 1 to 2 hunters
Climate: Mongolia experiences extreme weather, even in summer, due to the altitude, nights can be cold, and weather conditions can change without notice.
Camp and accommodation: fly camp and hotels
Hunting method: Walking
ARRIVAL IN ULAANBAATAR, NIGHT AT SHANGRI-LA HOTEL
AIR DEPARTURE TO ULAANGOM (UVS PROVINCE)
SETTLING AT THE CAMP, OBSERVATION AT THE HUNTING ZONE
Terms of Payment
- Deposit: 50% based on trip price
- Deposit deadline: 5 days after booking
- Final payment: Onsite
- Please refer to the outfitter
Price DOES NOT include
- Gun permits
- Wounded animals to be paid in full
If the hunt is finished prematurely and the hunter wants to return without his group, the client has to pay the transport costs.
Any size of TUR trophy counted as a trophy and should be paid by the hunter
in the event of a shooting failure, they are hunted until they have an- other shooting opportunity, in case there is no other possibility, health problems, or lack of time, the trophy is considered dejected.
The company does not return money if the hunter on the trip has health problems.
The company is not responsible for force majeure problems. The wounded and missing animal is considered dead.
Mongolia is a very well-known destiny for hunters since the 60s and the Wild Sheep has always been the hunting stamp. This country provides shelter to three Argali species: Altay, Jangai and Gobi. You can also hunt some other animals in Mongolia such as: the Altai Ibex, the Gobi Ibex, the Maral Deer, the Siberian Roe Deer, the Grey Wolf, and the Black and White tail Buck.
The Altay Argali will always be one of the most precious trophies worldwide. The Altai Sheep is the most amazing and spectacular animal in Mongolia due to its beauty and size.
The Gobi Argali is bigger than its brother the Altay but it has shorter thorns.